Financial Assistance for deserving students: Financial support in the form of reduction in admission and monthly tuition fees may be decided to any deserving applicant, provided
- The school management has evaluated the child’s performance to be above average.
- The guardian of the child genuinely finds it difficult to finance his/ her education expenses.
- An application for financial assistance
- A declaration to the effect that the income of the guardian is not sufficient to support the school fees.
- Copies of last paid utility bill.
- Any other document deemed necessary
In order to ascertain this, following documents shall be acquired from the guardians of the child:
Back To School
Happy New Year to all our Students and their Parents.